Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Give us our freaking daily bread.

I am currently on a 10-day no-carb diet. See also: Imprisonment. Torture. Death sentence. (All brought to you by my Personal Trainer, aka Satan in a muscle tee.) The saying is true: you don't realize what you have until it's lost. Being Korean doesn't help, because rice and noodles are EVERYWHERE, making it difficult for my parents to understand just why I would impose such a terrible thing on myself. (Of course they don't consider the fact that it was THEY who suggested 8 months of baguettes, wine and cheese weren't *ahem* the best for my physique..)

So here's a last look at you, Carbohydrates. See you in one week (currently on Day 3)! In the meantime, it's meat, dairy and veggies galore. Thrilling.



No comments:

Post a Comment