Sunday, November 1, 2009

C'est belgique!

Finally back from traveling! It was a good past few days, going to Montpellier to catch some southern French sun and to see my former host mother, then hopping on Ryan Air for the first time (and most likely, the last..) for three days of sightseeing Belgium.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves.


Autumn is here.


I've been getting into biking recently. Montpellier was the perfect town to test drive my skills in Europe since I was already familiar with the town's layout. For only 2 euros you get a bike with a bell and basket for the entire day!



Then, Brussels! Less than two hours by plane from Montpellier, but still was a waste of money. I kicked myself when I realized it's still cheaper to go by train. Lesson learned. Here is what awaited me in the capital city of the European Union:





More pics to be up on Facebook + another post on making the pilgrimage to my favorite designer, Ann Demeulemeester, whose sole Western store exists only in Antwerp, an hour from Brussels. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Ann Demeulemeester, really? I never pegged you as a fan of hers. I hope you have photos of her storeeee!

    ReplyDelete