Monday, November 2, 2009

Ann D.

As promised, my post on visiting Ann Demeulemeester's only boutique in the Western world (by contrast, she has stores in Tokyo, Seoul and Hong Kong. I mean, yay for Asian dominance, but none in NYC? Or Paris? Really?)







Verlatstraat
2000 Antwerpen, Antwerpen, Belgium
+32 3 216 01 33


I don't particularly worship haute couture or really follow much of fashion in general, but I do appreciate the art of it. When I ran into Ann D's 2009 collection on a random fashion blog, I fell in love with her slightly gothic, rippling design. Now, if only it were more affordable....







Maybe I'll find better deals this winter at her store in Tokyo?




Fat chance. But a girl can dream. :)

1 comment:

  1. I dropped by her store in Omotesando during the summer sale, and it was 30% off then. I think the best Ann D. deals you'll find are probably on some clearance rack at a Barneys outlet or ebay.

    ReplyDelete