Monday, October 19, 2009

Le « design »

Hello, again. Beautiful Monday here in Saint-Brieuc. It's been unnaturally clear and blue for the past few days. Definitely can't complain.

Here are some more pics from Rennes. In addition to being one cool city for doing just about anything, Rennes had some awesomely designed stores:










Again with age, I find myself gravitating more towards interior design than fashion. The biggest difference being that it is considerably healthier on my wallet to go shopping in furniture stores where I'd be an idiot to compulsively drop thousands on a couch. Nevermind how I'd walk out of the store with it! It would be literally and figuratively heavy on my conscience. Plus, there's hardly ever a return policy.

That being said, I also found these in Rennes and my personal vow to not spend more than 50 euros on fashion was briefly shaken. Merde.

I want this in black or red.

I want this in olive.


Enfin la France, tu m'as gagné..

No comments:

Post a Comment