Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merci

Holy. It's already December.

I'm about a third of a way through this program and I couldn't be more content. I love living this life with minimal responsibility, of eating all different kinds of amazing bread and cheese, and having the ocean a short bus ride away :D These, and a lot more, were what I counted in my Thanksgiving blessings. I'm so grateful to be here and to have met all the people I have. Vive la France!

To really show my thanks, we held a Thanksgiving fĂȘte on Saturday at our house for all of our friends. My fellow American roommate Tiffany and I spent the last two days making everything from scratch.. mashed potatoes, turkey, gravy, corn, bacon green beans (mmm!), orange-cranberry sauce, the works! I only wish I had slowed down enough to take photos. I love these kind of events, but I get so stressed out that I can't think properly. Anyhoo, here is what I was able to get:

First, the invites.



Then the table..




Then, voila!




Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday as well. The Christmas countdown starts..... now!

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment