Friday, August 28, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things.

What a dreary week. Bill might've hit the hardest up North (coincidentally, the town I was just in a few weeks ago), but it didn't stop the hurricane's whiplash from hitting here in the South. It's been raining all damn week.

And I liked it.


Two more things I liked from this week:

Cute & creative save-the-dates. Always a pleasure to receive via snail mail :) Too bad I don't eat at home enough to put it on my fridge (yes, it's a magnet. Genius!)

My favorite guilty pleasure on the cover of a magazine I hold near and dear. For once, they designed it very girly with the hot pink and sexy clothes. This should get the subscription rates up!

Hoping for some sunshine before trekking to D.C. with the 'rents for Labor Day weekend. Adieu for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment