Friday, March 6, 2009

les bons temps

Still trying to figure out the kinks of working with Blogger. It seems as though there is a hazing of sorts, as my first two attempts in posting an entry with photos have both deleted on me.

Whatever. All I wanted to say was 1) I never thought my first entry in this blog, which I created specifically for my travels, would be about a trip to New Orleans (hence the Paris banner), and 2) This town is a pure gem. We skimmed the surface today with the French Quarter, beignets and Magazine Street, but tomorrow and the next few days will surely be better. Spicy creole cuisine and gorgeous cemeteries, anyone? 

So, Blogger, this entry had better be here tomorrow, as I will be needing plenty more space to add content and not enough time to deal with your technical whims. Ta-ta!






No comments:

Post a Comment